HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALEXA DISCOVERING?
On the Alexa App:
1. Go to the "Devices" tab at the bottom right corner
2. Select the (+) sign at the top right.
3. Select "Add Device"
4. Go and scroll all the way down to "Other" - Do not select "Light" at the top of list.
5. On the "Connect your device to Alexa" page, Click on "Discover Devices"
6. Alexa app will indicate how many new devices were found.
7. You can now see and control the bulb or fixture under the devices tab on the Alexa app.
8. You can test voice commands using your Alexa Device. For example - " Alexa, turn (name of bulb) On"