Hamilton Hills is the hard work of 3 generations of mirror manufacturers. We have been making mirrors for over 35 years and take pride in every product, as if it were hanging in our home.
In an effort to provide quality materials and a safe work environment, we continue to push ourselves to minimize our affect on the environment. We adhere to the strict guidelines of ISO 14001 which allows us to focus on our environment impact and continually refining our processes.
We are proud to embrace the following initiatives at our headquarters in Florida
- A safe environment for all of our employees.
- Pollution and waste prevention.
- Energy efficiency initiatives.
- Strict compliance with all applicable environmental regulations including Federal, State, and County.
- Office Paper Recycling
- LED or CFL lighting throughout our warehouse and offices.
Since 2012, we have required sustainable standards for many of our products. Our most recent is the use of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This is a composite wood product made from wood waste fibers, a re-purposed material, that is glued together with resin, heat, and pressure. This allows us to use materials that normally go to waste without forgoing quality in our products.